You can now translate your messages into a morse code, and made the code into a beads bracelet for your beloved ones.
Morse code is a method of sending text messages by keying in a series of electronic pulses, usually represented as a short pulse (called a "dot") and a long pulse (a "dash"). The code was devised by Samuel F. B. Morse in the 1840s to work with his invention of the telegraph, the first invention to effectively exploit electromagnetism for long-distance communication.
- About the DIY Set -
If you want to keep your morse message secret from us, our DIY set will meet what you need. The set comes with a guide to teach you step by step. The gift is fun, meaningful, and beautiful. Let's make this gift with us today!
Morse Code Starry Bracelet - DIY Set
Add Mini Pliers (+$60)
Add White Beads (+$20)
- From 1-Oct-2016, the DIY set will be packed in cotton bag instead of paper box.
- Thread length: 30-35cm
- Morse code - Dot: around 20 pcs
- Morse code - Dash: around 20 pcs
- If you have words in mind that you want to make, you may send us an email to make sure the quantitiies of Dot & Dash are enough.
- Please contact us if special requests or enquries: email@example.com